Location: Cape Town
Job Level: Tier 3 (Senior)
We are looking for a skilled technical engineer to remotely deliver senior 3rd line support and project services to multiple international customers, in line with contractual SLAs and KPIs.
This is an opportunity to work for a large international group that provides managed services to enterprise level customers across a wide range of industries and technologies.
- Provide third line incident management (diagnosis, investigation, resolution), as well as technical project implementation services to customers.
- Work with incident management, service desk, other technical teams and the customer as required.
- Understand SLAs in a production environment and proactively strive to meet the commitments.
- Provide detailed and effective communication to internal teams and customers.
- Work directly with vendors to identify innovative solutions and actively apply those solutions for customer issues.
- Follow through on issues with vendors for a timely resolution.
- To be an integral team member identifying and contributing to customer service improvement suggestions, initiatives and solution realisation to all of our customers.
- Develop and enhance cooperative interdepartmental relationships and communications throughout the company and with individuals external to the company.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in a Wintel environment
- Minimum 5 years 3rd line experience
- Minimum 5 years advancd (Windows 2008 to Windows 2012 R2) experience
- Minimum 5 years advanced Citrix XenApp 6.x or later experience
- Solid experience with Windows CAs, SSL certificates and Public Key Infrastructure
- Excellent understanding of IP addressing, subnets, routing, firewall behaviour etc.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in creating technical designs for the above technologies
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in assisting project management with proposals, project plans and closure reports for the above technologies
- Strong English communication skills (both written and verbally)
- Documentation skills (drafting & updating technical documentation)
- Assertiveness in the face of the customer when needing to explain or defend a technical standpoint or approach
- Storage experience (NetApp preferred)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE): Server Infrastructure 2012
- Citrix Certified Advanced Administrator (XenApp 6.5 or higher): CCAA
- ITIL v3 Foundation (desirable)
Deadline for applications is 30/01/2018
For more information, call Nova Buchan on 073 393 9731 or send your CV to Nova@capitaledgerecruitment.co.za