Marketing Campaign Manager
Location: Cape Town
In this role the successful candidate will get to work on key marketing projects, coordinating, initiating, supporting and reporting on projects that align with the brand strategy, ensuring sustainable markets and continuous customer growth.
Key Performance Areas:
1. Brand Strategy Implementation
2. Alignment of Communication and Advertising
3. Campaign Management
4. Relationship Building
1.Brand Strategy Implementation:
• Plan, implement and track the annual brand strategy for a specific brand and division
• Research the customer market on an on-going basis to ensure relevance of communication.
• Have a thorough understanding of the media within a specific division to ensure that
communication reaches the relevant target market effectively.
• Consistently research current economic trends and the impact thereof on brands.
• Measure the effectiveness of the marketing plan through continuous analysis and reporting.
2. Alignment of Communication & Advertising:
• Align all communication and advertising endeavors with the annual Brand strategy in terms of the look, feel, price and product offering.
• Ensure that all media selections are efficient and in line with the brand strategy.
• Coordinate and participate in promotional activities.
• Manage and coordinate the day-to-day marketing / advertisement activities of the brand.
• Manage campaign budgets to ensure that spend is tracked and delivers return on investment.
• Analyse historical sales information and strategically plan promotions to ensure that timing and effectiveness are
maximised for the business
4. Relationship Building:
• Foster a sustainable relationship with internal business clients / stakeholders and brand agencies.
• Provide a support function to divisions on a daily basis.
• Act as liaison between the internal client and agency during project briefings and implementation.
• Provide briefings to agencies that are of high quality and ensure that all endeavours support the marketing and business strategy.
• Plan and implement national campaigns against deadlines and costs.
• Provide and receive continuous feedback regarding the execution of advertising collateral.
• BCom (Marketing) or similar qualification Vega Brand Communication School / Red & Yellow School
For more information, call Jackie Jacks on 072 487 3387 or send your CV to: Jackie@capitaledgerecruitment.co.za