Location: Cape Town
Job Level: Senior
To ensure and maximise customer satisfaction by working in partnership with the customer to deliver high quality services in a professional and efficient manner. To develop the specific function, capability and offering of the Service Desk aligned service lines and take responsibility for all operational aspects of the service delivered. To support, develop and mentor the first line analyst population in order to drive a high level of productivity in day to day operations. To ensure the operational team have clear business objectives and deliverables in order to drive high levels of Customer Satisfaction and quality of service
- Provide secondary point of contact for escalations, issues or complaints for a contractual services team.
- Provide single point of contact for assigned integration activities, or expansion of services
- Responsible for execution of the Service (continuous) Improvement Plans
- Support the Team Leaders via coaching and mentoring
- Support the Team Leaders by setting business objectives and targets
- Share good practice processes and successes with the operational teams
- Management of escalations
- Input into managing the Service Desk Forecast against agreed budget (RAG)
- Responsible for commercial compliance i.e. KPI deliverables
- Responsible for SLA delivery of Teams
- Support the Team Leaders in driving Performance Management, Scheduled Adherence & Utilisation
- Support cost reduction initiatives within the Service Desks
- The ability to demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of all aspects of technical helpdesks/service desks and associated ITIL service lines.
- Experience of leading and managing a customer service function within a large organisation.
- Experience in managing IT Service Desk Client driven SLA’s as well as internal KPI designed to drive productivity and efficiency
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in managing teams in a service desk environment
- Excellent communication skills at all levels along with building and maintaining relationships at all levels with customers, account teams and staff
- Demonstrate knowledge of people and operational management issues.
- ITIL OSA
- The ability to demonstrate experience in a customer facing role within the IT industry
- Business Knowledge and commercial awareness
- Demonstrate experience and understanding in an IT industry
- Has done a business take on with a good track record
- Previous experience of managing a ITIL aligned team of 40+ within a larger staff environment with at least 4 years’ experience in this position
Deadline for applications is 30/12/2017
For more information, call Nova Buchan on 073 393 9731 or send your CV to Nova@capitaledgerecruitment.co.za