Location: Cape Town
Job Level: Mid-level
New opportunity for a Quality Assessor Analyst to join a leading IT Services Company.
Focus on Quality and Training
- Plays a key role in the proactive evaluation and measurement of Service Desk analyst’s quality of logging and incident progression.
- The role will take an influential lead in managing quality for all analysts as well as contributing towards the development of service desk training & quality plan/standards, based on ITIL concepts.
Continual Service Improvement
- The individual will actively work with the Service Desk Team Leaders assisting in the continual ongoing review and improvements for Quality on the Service Desk.
- Feed into Performance Improvement, from a quality perspective.
- Have involvement and influence to changes in process where necessary, highlighting areas of improvement.
- Continually re-evaluate Service Desk Quality processes according to ITIL best practices in line with the rest of the GSD strategy. Make relevant recommendations based on the outcome.
- Track progress for all analysts
- Develop proactive ongoing improvement initiatives in line with the quality delivered from the Service Desk
- Regular feedback sessions (1:1’s) with analysts to review evaluations, progress and scoring.
- To act in a consultation capacity to Service Desk Team Leads related to overall quality.
- Facilitate and chair Quality meetings with the Team leads and Tech leads.
- Investigate and feedback on escalations received into the Service desk for analysts on quality issues and errors.
- Evaluate analysts in the Verint quality management tool according to the standard process.
- Quality metric checks are carried out in accordance with the Quality roles.
- Develop and maintain formal procedures for quality, consistency and increased productivity.
- Measuring quality as per defined processes and reporting to various role players, the results of such initiative.
- Ensure continual feedback is given to the Service Desk, aligned to quality targets and KPI’s.
- Develop and maintain quality training material for other quality analysts.
- Develop and maintain formal Service desk quality management training pack
- Facilitate new starter training for the quality management session only.
- Provide reporting on a weekly and monthly basis to Operational management in accordance with the Quality roles and responsibilities.
- To work closely with Service Desk Team Leaders to assist in ongoing review and improvements within performance parameters, for quality on the Service Desk.
- To review and present, as required, periodic performance reports related to the Service Desk and resources.
Skills and Personal Qualities
- Experienced within the ITIL Service Desk
- Positive and adaptable attitude, pleasant and friendly.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Good personal presentation.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, both written and verbal.
- Ability to perform well under pressure.
- Works accurately and with eye for detail.
- Handles in the best interest of both customer and company.
- Ability to facilitate multi-departmental functions, to achieve necessary success.
- Ability to compile and analyse data.
- Willingness to be a member of a dedicated team showing eagerness to drive forward.
- Demonstrate knowledge and proficiency in working within a Service Desk Environment.
- Solid understanding of Customer Services principles
- Experience of SLAs/OLAs and the interpretation thereof
- Experience and well versed with Quality standards on the Service Desk.
- Grade 12
- ITIL Foundation V3
- 18 months experience in the IT Incident management/Service Desk/Call Center industry
- Previous experience in a similar environment
- Proven track record of successes with process and quality
Deadline for applications is 30/01/2018
For more information, call Nova Buchan on 073 393 9731 or send your CV to Nova@capitaledgerecruitment.co.za